- Twitter Tests New Bitmoji Integration to Display Your Digital Character as Your Twitter Profile Image
The integration would provide another way to use your Snapchat Bitmoji, on another platform.
- Twitter Shares Ads Best Practices to Help Refine Your Tweet Marketing Approach [Infographic]
Ensure you're maximizing your tweet marketing strategy with these tips.
- LinkedIn Shares Marketing Industry Insights and Tips in Latest 'Big Thinking' Digital Magazine
The free digital magazine includes a range of expert tips and insights.
- TikTok Tests Dedicated Shopping Feed with Users in Indonesia
The next step in TikTok's shopping integration plan.
- TikTok's Guidelines Enforcement Report Shows Increases in Sexualized Content and Fake Accounts
The report shows that TikTok's systems are detecting more violations, while also highlighting some key points of concern.
- Twitter Adds New Spaces Recording and Management Tools as it Continues to Focus on Audio Options
Twitter continues to enhance its Spaces offering, and make it more podcast-like.
- Twitter Rolls Out 'Branded Likes' to Advertisers in the US, UK, Saudi Arabia and Japan
The high-end ad option provides an interactive, engaging way to enhance your tweet promotions.
- YouTube's Removing the Option to Hide Subscriber Counts, Adding Improved Auto Moderation Tools
YouTube's looking to combat spammers and scammers with some new updates.
- Meta Launches New NFT Display Options on Facebook
Get ready for the next stage of NFTs, with Facebook now incorporating NFT display options.
- Twitter Shares Insights into How Users and Brands Engage in Core Issues Around Identity [Infographic]
Consumers are increasingly expecting brands to share their views on social issues.